North Gower, Ontario

I was talked into joining Power Seller’s Center.The course was given by Robert Allen.

I gave them 13000 dollars to help me build a business. I have been working steady at this for 8 month now and have not made a penny. It has only made me spend more money because of course I had to sign up for more programs to build a store. I would like to put in a complaint because they use bbb as a reference, and say they have a perfect record with the bbb even though they are not accredited.

I feel that this is false advertising. I know this is happening with many, many other people because there are posts all over the internet. I am just sorry that I fell for this with out investigating first.

My husband and I are both sick and when they heard that they really increased their sales pitch.

Please let me know if you can help me or where I can go to put in a complaint.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Power Sellers Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Power Sellers Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Power Sellers Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Power Sellers Center?

Comments

PowerSellersCenter
Power Sellers Center Verified Representative

Yes. PowerSellersCenter.com was started in 2001 and DOES have an A+ Rating with the BBB and DOES provide LIFETIME access to Education, Tools, Resources, & Support including Technical Support.

Even after your startup coaching sessions are complete they continue to help and support you with all things eCommerce.

ANYONE with complaints or concerns should contact Power Seller's Center directly at 877.244.9146 Ext 1 for the Administration Department.

They will work with you to make sure you have what you need and are fully supported and satisfied.

Anyone who has been scammed by power sellers should band together and put a class action lawsuit against them. Please respond to this if you're interested.

to Anonymous Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, United States #1339247

I agree!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1092387

I too spent what you did and probably then some and I have only made if Im lucky 1000$ and all of that is only from E-Bay.I have sold absolutely nothing from the website I spent so much money on where they assured me I would make 5k a month easy once it was up and running and I put the time I needed into it.

I have spent even more money trying to make it work as I already invested so much, failure is not an option to me.But I am now in debt up to my ears because of this!

PowerSellersCenter
to Mic***e #1226407

Michelle,

Please contact Power Seller's Center directly at 877.244.9146 Ext 1 for the Administration Department.

They will work with you to make sure you have what you need and are fully supported and satisfied!!

to PowerSellersCenter Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, United States #1339248

Yeah right!!!I called and they refused to refund me and claimed this is what I really wanted to do!

Also told me they put to much money into me for me to cancel and be refunded!!

Bullsh*t!I have only had it two weeks!!

powersellerscenter2016
to Anonymous Lehi, Utah, United States #1339391

Anonymous,

Power Sellers Center is a leading provider of Education, Tools, Resources, and Support inside our lifetime community. We currently do not sell anything directly to consumers as a secondary provider of services we use a small group of Authorized Resellers that we hold to a high standard.

However, this report does not sound normal or typical in nature. We would request that you please contact us directly so we can work out whatever needs to ensure your satisfaction.

Please call our Administration 877.244.9146 and Extension 700.

Michael Chandler